Tuesday 4 October 2011

New address

Since its launch five years ago (the first post was at the end of September 2006) JSBlog has always been my personal books blog. It was written on my own time, but informally affiliated with Joel Segal Books. However, as I'm thinking of publishing on some topics I've covered here, to make the copyright and ownership situation clear-cut I've decided to rebadge it as an unequivocally personal site - hence the new title and web address. Business will, otherwise, remain entirely as usual and the informal affiliation continue with the new incarnation of the shop as The Topsham Bookshop.

I'll probably be experimenting with new templates over the next day or so. Pardon the web equivalent of scaffolding and dust-sheets. I'm also finding a lot of broken links: exporting and importing Blogger .xml files occasionally renames files and alters file paths, breaking internal links.

- Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment